Creating Change from the Inside Out
It's that time of year again!! The month of March will be a busy, but exciting month. I am eager to organize another Lifestyle Challenge for you, because each and every one of you deserves to feel good from the inside out. I really would like you to set aside some time for yourself this March and notice what a difference a little self care can do!
I have outlined a few of the challenges that you will be encouraged to take part in. There will be special incentives for some of the challenges as well as a BIG grand prize! Last year the grand prize was over $1500 of goodies! Ahhhhhh, I'm so excited for all of you!
If you know anyone interested in personal training, this is the month to join! Let them know about all the fun and exciting things going on. A little more competition couldn't hurt!
I have thought a lot about how I wanted to structure this challenge. Most Fitness Challenges reward those who lose the most weight or inches, but that is not what I am all about. Each and every one of you works your butt off for me, you all have different goals, and you all have different body types. My goal is to help you live happier and healthier lives. A life that is driven by image and the need to be skinny will not make you happy or healthy. That is why I have created a point system based on physical, mental, emotional, and spiritual elements. Here's how it works...
Each challenge is given a certain number of points. By the end of the month the individual who works on all elements of themselves and collects the most points will be awarded the grand prize.
For the month of March - Run!! - track all your kilometers.
- Week 1: Sprints - 7mph @ 7 degrees incline - 20s sprint : 10s rest - how many can you complete?
- Week 2: Tricep yoga plank - from knees - how long can you hold?
- Week 3: Balance - toe touches -eyes closed- how many can you complete?
- Week 4: Wall sit - how long can you tolerate the pain?
- March 1-15: Reading - how many pages can you read?
- March 1-22: No Sugar - how many consecutive days can you go without refined sugar?
- March 1-29: Self-Love - how many days will you write out 3 things you love about yourself
And here are just a few examples of other ways you can gain points:
- Prepare a healthy meal
- Take a bath
- Random act of kindness
- Call a friend you've been meaning to
- Sleep 7+ hours
- Tackle something you've been procrastinating - clean out your closet...?
Message me for a full list of all the challenges!!
I am all about fitness. That is, in essence, what connected us. I am committed to making you stronger. I see potential in you not only physically, but in all elements. I'm here to push you to be the best you!