SELF - LOVE
Self-love September is BACK!! It's the ideal time of year to get back into a routine, and I am here to help motivate you!
This challenge is the perfect way to re-set your intentions, help you be at peace with yourself, and not seeking outside validation. It will allow you to live the life you truly want, fueled by your own inner happiness and self-love*
As you know, I am all about a well-rounded approach to health and wellness. While we are working to make our bodies stronger, it is important to take care of our hearts and minds as well.
What is Self-Love?
Self-Love is valuing yourself and owning what makes you amazing because “if you can’t see your value, the world doesn’t give value back.”*
As women, we spend so much time building up our friends and family, reminding them that they are beautiful and strong and worthy of love. Well, it is time to start leading by example. If you don’t value your insights, ideas, creativity, self-worth, and dedication, why on earth would anyone else?
Whether you want to land your dream job, get that promotion, find someone special, get out of debt, or lose those extra pounds, I have the key to all of this:
It starts by loving and valuing yourself!
About the Self-Love September Challenge:
- Reflection: Starting September 1st I want you to write three things you love about yourself every day for 21 days. They can be anything about yourself, from “I love my curly red hair” to “I love that I am assertive at the work place, and asked for that raise I deserve” to “I love that I stopped to help that lady with her stroller on the subway today.”
- Be Specific! For example - “I’m healthy” is not going to cut it. “I can run 10km no problem and I always feel great after.”
- Mix It Up! You are a beautiful, talented, brilliant woman! Write different things you love about yourself each day. Physical traits, personal accomplishments, emotional milestones, mad cooking skills: there is so much about you to love!
- Be Consistent! No skipping days and writing out 9-12 things one day – you are only short-changing yourself!
- You Aren’t Alone! I will send out an email reminder daily to keep you motivated and on track. I will also share some of the great resources I have found on Self-Love through these emails, from books to articles to Ted Talks, to help you through the tough days (if you want to opt out of the daily emails, just let me know!).
- Rewards!! At the end of the 21 days (and I trust you will be honest!), if you completed the challenge you will be entered to win a Fantastic Health and Wellness Prize!!
- I am reasonable: Life happens, so you are allowed to miss only 1 day if you must...
There will be a PRIZE to be entered to win at the end of the month for those who participate. Stay tuned to learn more!