My mission is to make living a healthy lifestyle realistic for the busy professional.
Have a busy schedule
Want to live healthier but don’t know where to start
Never seem to have enough hours in the day to get what you want done
Want something simple to implement that will make you feel better
Need something impactful and efficient
Want to feel healthy and confident
If you can relate to any of the above statements you are not alone, they are all statements made by my clients, so I understand where you are coming from.
Let me tailor a workout plan specifically to fit your needs and schedule, leaving you more time to focus on everything else.
- 10 years experience
- Member of the National Strength and Conditioning Association
- Certified Pilates Instructor
- MFC certified - Exercise Theory and Group Fitness
- Nutrition in Exercise and Sport
- Fresh Running Knowledge Workshop
- Bachelor of Education
- First Aid and CPR
- Running Room Clinic Leader
- Strength Training and Injury Prevention Running Clinic Coach
What I have helped Achieve
- 15 pound weight loss achieved for upcoming wedding.
- Dropped 4 sizes -fitting into pre-pregnancy clothes.
- Reduced chronic back pain and occurrence of migraines.
- Implementation of independent workout plan
- 10 inches lost- total body and lifestyle transformation.
- Completion of first half marathon
- Personal best marathon time - Boston qualifier.
- World triathlon championship qualifications.